Tues, 10 Dec 13
Warm ups: 135x5, 185x5, 225x3, 255x2
Phew! Used my new wraps today (knee and wrist) and belt nice and tight. My back was pretty fatigued by the last set. I had to lay down and stretch it out a bit on the last two sets.
Had deadlift class last night. I think I picked up a couple of cues.
1. Round back to set up. (not to lift) Just bend over and set up.
2. Slack out of the upper body (I knew this one).
3. Drop the hips, roll the bar back.
4. Soon as it hits the shins drive the heels down and stand.
5. I should be working my DLs from a deficit almost all the time.
Did some sumo stuff as well.
Also after doing some reading I think I'll stick to singles for DL day as well. I'll do reps for my warm ups, but once I hit the work I'll do like 10 heavy duty singles from a deficit.
Post a Comment
Sorry to ask you to verify, but the sunglass spammers have been going crazy.